Bali Island is a small beautiful island and a part of Indonesia archipelago. It own the panorama and unique culture that make this island is exclusively than others. It is located in the tropical situation that has stated this island as Dream Island for a vacation. Bali Island has many kinds of places to visit like rice paddies, beautiful panorama, volcanoes soaring up through the clouds, tourism activities and attractions, dense tropical jungle, long sandy beaches, warm blue water, crashing surf and friendly people who don’t just have a culture but actually live here, daily community ritual and a lot of things make your holiday unforgettable.
( more… )
OFFICIAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2011:
Bali Events and Festivals in January – Bali, Indonesia, ID
- New Year’s Day – January 1st, the celebrations of the previous night continue into the day, although things become more sedate by midday
- Pager Wesi – celebrates Sang Yang (the creator of the universe) with grand ceremonies island-wide
Bali Events and Festivals in February – Bali, Indonesia, ID
- Kuningan Ceremony – in early February, spanning ten days and signifying the end of the new year holiday. Yellow rice is offered and temples are beautified to bade farewell to the gods
Bali Events and Festivals in March – Bali, Indonesia, ID
- Melasti – precedes Nyepi and is the loud part of the two-day event, where well-dressed villagers offer flowers and fruit and holy men sacrifice pigs
- Nyepi – the quiet day after Melasti welcomes the beginning of the lunar year with a silent vigil to fool the spirits. Bali’s airport is closed on Nyepi
- Galungan – the Balinese gods descend to earth during Galungan, a major festival of the Pawukon calendar each March, celebrating the good Dharma over the evil Adharma
( more… )
The Management Company categorizes the year into three (3) seasons. While some villas utilize the three (3) season structure for pricing; currently most villas have a HIGH season price that encompasses peak and high season, and then a LOW season price.
- Low : January 09 to June 30 inclusive (excluding Easter week and Chinese New Year week), September 16 to December 19 inclusive.
- High: July 01 to July 31 inclusive, September 01 to September 15 inclusive, March 21 to March 27 inclusive (Easter Week 2008), February 4 to February 9 inclusive (Chinese New Year 2008).
- Peak: August 01 to August 31 inclusive, December 20 to January 8 inclusive
2009 : January 23 to January 28 inclusive (Chinese New Year 2009), April 10 to April 16 inclusive (Easter Week 2009)
2010 : February 11 to February 16 inclusive (Chinese New Year 2010), April 2 to April 8 inclusive (Easter Week 2010)
( more… )
Miscellaneous Bali Telephone Numbers
Bali Emergency Numbers
All numbers local. From overseas dial international access.
|Police / Fire / Rescue||Dial|
|Search & Rescue||111 / 115 / 151|
|Bali Int’l Medical Center||761-263|
( more… )
Bali Star Island provides complete information about Bali that is very useful for your travel information in Bali. The foreign consulate offices are listed in this site that are completed by the consulate address, contact person, consulate office address, telephone number and the opening office hour. For more information about the Foreign Consulate Office Information in Bali, you may thoroughly review the below information that all the telephone office are local. For overseas call, please do the international dial.
( more…. )